Crow-Hassen County Park Trail

Crow-Hassen County Park Trail is a 3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Rogers, Minnesota that features a lake. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, horses, and snowshoeing. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

beach

First, the trail surrounding are beautiful: rolling prairies and dense woods. I'm not sure I'd come back thought because of how bad the trails are marked. My friend and I took the map and planned out a 5.7 mile hike. it turned into right under 8 miles because of the wrong turns. I didn't realized I'd need to use orienteering more for a simple trail.

Peaceful, beautiful, lots of wildlife, and great in every season. I rarely see another human while I am there, and I love that!

Saturday, May 07, 2016

Walked a little over 5mi. Up to 17mi of trail available. Variety of flat/hill, wooded or prairie landscape. Included trails by River and plenty of choices. Lots of shared paths with horses and on a Saturday saw many of them. Great way to spend a couple hours and see typical central mn landscape, and say hi to the riders. Location is by Hanover.

Friday, April 15, 2016