Woldumar Nature Center

Woldumar Nature Center is a 1.9 mile loop trail located near Dimondale, Michigan and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Beautiful trails! They can get buggy so spray before you walk :)

Pretty and peaceful. Went on a cool and overcast day so there weren’t many people on the trail. Easy hike for all ages.

A few different trails to take. I found myself adding on length throughout that way I could enjoy the entirety of the nature center. I’m glad I did because at the end of my last stretch I notice a late snapping turtle in a creek. Was really neat to see up close and got some photos. Will definitely be back!

It’s a well-used trail. School kids, dogs with people all along the trail. The noise from a nearby road is ever-present.

It was just all right

Great for a casual stroll or trail run. Mosquitos are mad in the spring.

We've only been here once, but I don't think we have done all of the trail yet. Would like to go back to see all they have to offer. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Has 4 different loops from heavily wooded, to prairie and also mixed forest.

Great trails and so scenic - you will enjoy

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Really enjoyed the quiet. Because the separate trails all run together you can extend your walk to explore all the ends and outs of this loop.

Sunday, May 07, 2017

Easy trails, and tons to see!

Thursday, May 04, 2017

Very nice trail for family hiking. especially if you want to take kids along.

Thursday, May 04, 2017

A pretty nice trail to run, has some elevation change to keep it interesting. There were a few muddy areas and downed trees blocking the trail but I will definitely be running here from now on.

Monday, April 10, 2017

beautiful trees and ponds

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Easy trails. Well maintained and nice scenery.

Friday, October 28, 2016

love it. great walk

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Nice maintained trails, east to follow trail map and trail markers. There's a couple different loops, but you can combine them to make a longer hike. It's pretty flat, with parts in the shade and parts in the sun. Dog friendly. Overall a good place to get out and do some light hiking on the weekend!

Friday, June 26, 2015

great trails, very well marked! pretty easy!
very beautiful

Monday, May 26, 2014

Easy hike, tons of wildlife. Really enjoyed the portion near the Grand River. Worth the trip if your in the Lansing Area.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Walked the lagoon trail it was beautiful hike, very easy though.

Friday, July 27, 2012

I had a great time on the trail. I had a few issues with some of the post markers (10, 11, 12 and 22), I could find them okay, but it didn't post properly which way the next marker was, so I ended up going a bit out of my way twice. Not a big deal, the trails aren't that huge, but semi annoying. I don't think I ever saw post marker 22. I'm not sure where AllTrails got the address for this place, but check the woldumar.org website before you go. The address I used to get there was: 5739 Old Lansing Road, Lansing, MI. Perhaps there is another trailhead I don't know about though. Definitely worth checking out, especially since it is a short jog away from civilization, you don't have to travel far to get there if you're in the Lansing area.

Sunday, June 04, 2017