T.K. Lawless Singletrack

T.K. Lawless Singletrack is a 8.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Vandalia, Michigan that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October.

Enjoyed the ride with my daughter today. Very well-kept trail. Nice and shady on a hot day. Definitely not for first-timers or novice. Lots of elevation change kept it interesting and fun. Very technical in parts adding to the fun factor. Trail head clearly marked and trail markers as well. Not sure how the red and green trails worked; left me a bit confused. Totally recommend.

Easy to navigate, marked well. No one on the trail except us on a Saturday afternoon. A little muddy but only because it rained last night. Lots of trails to do and lots of stuff to see.

Great trail. Tight and fast.

nice and quiet and secluded

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Technically fast. One of my favorites. Good for single speed.

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Saturday, January 02, 2016

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Friday, November 06, 2015

This trail will become one of my local favorites. A good hike with plenty of variation in the walk. Look forward to biking the trails in the spring.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Friday, July 17, 2015

Pretty good trail through the woods. The biggest challenge is the length ... no real difficult obstacles to overcome other than some roots and some hills. Great beginner trail especially if you are trying to build up some endurance! I rode the full 10 miles on a hot & humid day ... the heat and some mud spots from a rain storm the night before made it a bigger challenge than what I imagine it would typically be. Trail has a first stage of 6 miles and then a second stage of 4 additional miles. I enjoyed the final 4 miles better than the first 6, so if and when I go back then I'd most likely ride the final 4 mile stage twice.

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

This trail is only 25 minutes from my house and is always with the the drive. My wife and I have hiked it already 6 times and always enjoy it. There is a Frisbee golf course set up but everyone one I've seen play are quiet and pleasant. We have seen birds aplenty and tons of lake wild life. We are going that someday Cass county will offer public camping there.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Monday, July 16, 2012

Great trail in the middle of nowhere! Corn fields on outskirts of wooded area. Fairly fast track in many places.

Monday, May 14, 2012

This trail may be above my skill/comfort level. There are a ton of hills, lots of roots and stones, a lot of tight weaving in and out of trees. I fell several times, it was a little rough for me.