Price Nature Center Loop

Price Nature Center Loop is a 2.6 mile loop trail located near Burt, Michigan that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November.

Good walk through the forest. The day I went there were no other people there. I saw some crows, a toad, a gartner snake, and some sort of woodpecker. I recommend this trail if you are local and trying to find a spot where you can immerse yourself in Nature close to home. There are multiple benches and lookout spots. I don't run, but if I did I would think this would make a good trail running spot.

Trails pretty nice. All the wooden walks and bridges are SLICK. Map location is incorrect, its further north.

Monday, September 07, 2015

Saturday, April 05, 2014

Nice trails. Well marked.

Friday, July 26, 2013

May have liked this better had it not been so "buggy". Even though we used bug spray and wasn't getting bit, it didn't stop the swarm of bugs creating a cloud around our heads and following us the entire way. I've walked and hiked many trails but this one was by far the buggiest! The trail wasn't as groomed as others I've seen but the trail was easily seen. We had to turn back part way in -because the bugs chased us out! Early spring or late fall may be a better time to check this trail out.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Monday, March 19, 2012

Somebody has the location of this trail wrong. It is not in Burt. It's located just north of the intersection of Curtis Rd. and Sheridan Rd. On Sheridan Rd. That area is Saginaw not Burt. There is a park in Burt but this isn't it.