Lost Lake Trail

Lost Lake Trail is a 4.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Muskegon, Michigan that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The tail head is a bit illusive. Drive into the Snug Harbor entrance,turn left after entering,drive approx. 100 yards,park, walk across Memorial Drive, trail head is between the corner of Peterson and the park offices, more toward Peterson.
It's a nice walk, Lost Lake is pretty, and the frogs are happy to see you judging by their serenade.

Although the All Trails app implies that the trailhead is behind the State Park office; it's actually east of it, a few yards short of the intersection of Peterson and Memorial. It's virtually impossible to spot as you're driving by. It's a beautiful hike and I'm looking to going again!

Another beautiful West Michigan trail.

We didn't do the entire 4 mile due to it still being a bit cold, and having littles, but it was beautiful!

No clear entry?

My husband, 7-month old little adventurer and I went off to find this hiking trail. We spent a good 40 minutes bushwhacking and supposedly crossed the trail path several times without ever seeing it. We ended up just hiking it back to the car and picking a new trail.

Wednesday, May 03, 2017

Beautiful quiet hike!

Saturday, March 04, 2017

Loved this hike today - I only did the lake loop but will go back and explore the other parts of the trail. Took my dog and we both enjoyed the scenery and trek.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Easy fun trail that intersects with Dune Ridge trails and makes for a silly adventure. Great for my dog too!!! Great moss and small growth, I love hiking at the end of summer-start of fall when there is no one around!!

Sunday, June 18, 2017