Maybury Hiking Trail Loop

easyYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray Star(374)
Maybury State Park

Maybury Hiking Trail Loop is a 3 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Northville, Michigan that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 3.0 miles Elevation Gain: 131 feet Route Type: Loop

Went with my brothers and it was really pretty! Lots of shade for paths through the woods, but not so much for the bike paths. The little signs with fun facts were really nice for my little brother to look at :)

Decent trail but not great. It was mostly dry today but would not attempt this trail if wet. Very crowded and trails arent marked well. There are tons of other trails that can throw you off this one and was kinda annoying having to constantly look at my app to see if im still on this trail, A lot of bikers didnt follow the rules of "Hikers Only"

Well maintained forested trail with a lake. Highly recommend. We went at around 9AM on Sunday (Memorial Day weekend) and the trails weren't very busy.

Well maintained highly trafficked trails in a lush forest setting.

Very cool seeing some of the historic markers and learning something on the walk! I love how there are no bikes allowed and on the walking trail and how well marked the trails were!

Saw snakes, a hawk, and flowers <3

Clear safe trails. Busy but not overcrowded. Beautiful view of the lake. People were very nice

We’ve done many variations of this trail but we always start at the pond. Fun, easy, lots of opportunities to customize based on how much energy your kids have that day :).

Lovely trail and lovely hike on a lovely day. Some up and down, a variety of habitats and terrains, nice informational signs. Trails well travelled but in good shape.

Great trail for conditioning. A lot of the mud is dried up and it was a wonderful afternoon on the trail with my daughter.

Great trails!

Nice trail, muddy in some spots because it rained a few days before. I'll come back when it's a little drier.

We love this park! Really nice trails with varied scenery and difficulty. Watch out for horses.

icy

February 2020, such a nice and challenging trail. I’m fairly new to hiking (age pushing 59 yrs) and found this the right amount of winter workout for me. Definitely glad I had walking sticks as a majority of the trail was icy. If you have ice cleats, I recommend using them until Spring. Enjoy!

Wonderfully marked trail well groomed. Prefect for hiking, running, cross country, skiing, and mountain biking.

icy

I'm in love with this hiking trail it is very pretty even in the winter time. It was a little icy but it was still plesent to hike.. best part was it started to snow so it was just quite and peaceful. definitely will do it again

Very pleasant easy walk in the woods. Well maintained. Wasn’t overcrowded.

Love this park . Walk on the trail many time each year, especially during fall season it is very beautiful and very enjoy walk on colorful leaves

Well kept, visible trails.

Great hiking trail

We had lots of fun hiking this trail! For first time hikers, this trail was not too bad and we both feel like we could’ve hiked longer. Ready for the next adventure!

very nice and easy trial.