Hines Drive Ramble

Hines Drive Ramble is a 15.1 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Northville, Michigan that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

I hike Hines trail many times . I like to close to my house when ever I have enough time I go their and hike about 10-12 miles . I save time driving to go far .

lo 2,

Sunday, November 13, 2016

You can choose to walk either on paved or unpaved tracks! Wonderful place during fall

Friday, March 28, 2014

Good urban paved trail. Some portions are better than others. Was helpful for long runs, had some LONG training runs here, 20-31 mile training runs. The part I spent the most time running included a feeder trail off of Evergreen road that goes through U of M Dearborn campus and spits you put at the start of the trail. Rode most sections, but never did bike the whole thing. Running fit uses the trail for an April race series The Martian Marathon. Great race by a great race company.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sorry wrong place

Thursday, May 30, 2013

I take my dog here also

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

AWSOME

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

I love this placeand I love to bike here!!!

Sunday, May 15, 2016