Memorial Day Sale! Get a year of AllTrails Pro for only $14.99
Get Started

Hines Drive Ramble is a 15.1 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Northville, Michigan that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 15.1 miles Elevation Gain: 229 feet Route Type: Point to Point

partially paved

I love hines! Use it daily. It is what it is. A paved trail that has hills thru multiple cities. Deer, birds and the Rouge River running thru it. Nothing to write a book about. But for locals its great

fun ride. will do again. muddy and bumpy at times. paved path.

Sat Aug 11 2018

The paved trail along side the road is very hilly and great for a scenic work out. Lots of off shoots to take a break and enjoy some nature. It’s not hard but does take some stamina. If you get winded take the actual road it’s faster and much easier.

Thu Jul 19 2018

If you're looking for a place to bike, this trail seemed ideal, but the first 3 miles was a bit suburban and monotonous for my jog. However, the scenery really improved about 3.5 miles in near Newburgh Lake. At that point it was a more heavily wooded area with a mountain bike and hiking trail as well as a parking lot. If I were to visit again for jogging or hiking, I think I would probably start there instead of the official starting point the trail gave me.

Mon Sep 25 2017

I hike Hines trail many times . I like to close to my house when ever I have enough time I go their and hike about 10-12 miles . I save time driving to go far .

Sat Sep 23 2017

lo 2,

Sun Nov 13 2016

You can choose to walk either on paved or unpaved tracks! Wonderful place during fall

Fri Mar 28 2014

Good urban paved trail. Some portions are better than others. Was helpful for long runs, had some LONG training runs here, 20-31 mile training runs. The part I spent the most time running included a feeder trail off of Evergreen road that goes through U of M Dearborn campus and spits you put at the start of the trail. Rode most sections, but never did bike the whole thing. Running fit uses the trail for an April race series The Martian Marathon. Great race by a great race company.

Thu May 30 2013