Hawk Meadow Park Loop

Hawk Meadow Park Loop is a 2.6 mile loop trail located near Delta, Michigan that features a great forest setting. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options.

We discovered this path/trail a few weeks ago and love it here. The paved loop, isn't long but great if it's muddy or for those who can't venture onto the grassy trails. We walk a few loops on all paths and do 8 miles a day. BUT, someone rode their horses this weekend on the paths, and there was 50-60 mounds of horse poo in the center of the trail today. Unbelievable. Everywhere it states "please clean up your pet waste" and bags provided. Insensitive, as now we can't even walk the grassy trail. I'm quite sure horses aren't allowed.

I have been there several times with my 4 year old Granddaughter and it's easy enough for her to keep up with me...

Even better the second visit.

Recent rains - so it’s a bit boggy on the back loop beyond the bridge.
Overall -very enjoyable track with several route options. Looking forward to walking it again.

I will drive across town to walk this park! Partially paved, and has great wooded areas for an extended walk. Love this park!

The park offers a lot of different route options, with paved trail, grass, and gravel surfaces. It's easy to customize your distance with a lot of connected loops.