Graham Lakes Trail

Graham Lakes Trail is a 3.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Oakland, Michigan that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

Our first time on the trail. We only saw about 6-7 other hikers out there on the entire loop. We did see some kayakers on the many lakes.That may be why we come back the next time is to kayak. There were benches for people to take a break if needed. The only issue we had was the mountain bikes. With some very quick elevation changes and blind corners; a few bikers were taking the trail at breakneck speeds paying no heed to the fact that there were hikers on the trail. In all, it was an enjoyable few hours and we'll be back when the fall comes around.

Quite a few flooded areas on the trail today, but if you don't mind taking small detours around them it shouldn't a problem. Lots of good, steep hills, and the views of the surrounding lakes/ponds are beautiful.

Sunday, August 07, 2016

Friday, June 24, 2016

Sunday, May 01, 2016

Love the trail. I agree with another reviewer. At marker 7, it's a little confusing as to which way to go. Other than that, no problem. The trail is hilly and gives you a real work out!

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Sunday, April 17, 2016

It a great trail! I did find a couple of spots the markings were confusing, thanks to GPS we were fine.

Friday, March 25, 2016

Sunday, January 12, 2014

This is by far my favorite trail for a short power run. Very hilly and always gets my heart rate way up! Love it!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Real nice trail took my little one with me

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Nice trail. Somewhat steep in certain locations. I only ran into hikers on this trail. Trails are well marked.