Fumee Lake Loop

Fumee Lake Loop is a 10.2 mile loop trail located near Breitung Twp, Michigan and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for mountain biking and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I'm a long time power walker breaking into the world of jogging...love this trail because it is easy to go back and forth between the 2 easily. Or take a leisurely walk enjoying the beauty.

I had a great time riding this trail, I only rode the 5 mile loop because of the snow. Maybe next time I’ll ride the 10.2 miles, so much fun.

Choices of tight single track and wide level trails. Lake views and many sightings of deer. Entry points had good maps. Nice ride. I had a good time.

Saturday, May 06, 2017

Beautiful hike!! Beautiful views!!

Friday, August 19, 2016

I walked this loop and it was very easy - two track trail almost the whole way. I'm a novice hiker and considered it easy. Very tranquil and beautiful scenery.

Tuesday, August 02, 2016

Mostly dirt, some gravel, great ride, some of the hills on the south ridge loop were hard on a single speed.

Friday, May 22, 2015

Make sure you hit the loop on the north side of the lake