Egypt Valley Trail

Egypt Valley Trail is a 7.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Ada, Michigan that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Clean, quiet, beautiful hike!

A nice trail with a decent amount of ups and downs

Very nice trailway. I liked the option to deviate onto other paths too.

The trailhead was easy to find, but I did have some trouble staying on the trail when attempting the loop. It was a recent snowy day, but it was easy to see the trail. It was the various side trails where I must have taken a wrong turn. It was hunting season and I did see a hunter out. I wore a bright shirt but he still warned me to make sure I was seen. I continued my run but not being shot was certainly on my mind while running. Overall, a great run on a nice trail.

I would not call it a river but a very nice clean creek. took my mom and a little over 4 hours to complete the 7.2 mile loop with the dogs.

Came out with the intention to bike but the trail is closed to biking during hunting season still had a great hike just be sure to wear bright clothes I ran in to multiple hunters