Egypt Valley Trail

Egypt Valley Trail is a 7.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Ada, Michigan that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Quiet hike through woods Sunday morning. Worked fine with tennis shoes. Trail in good shape and would work great for trail runners. We did section south of 4 mile road. Easy to walk back on 4 mile if you only want to do 1/2. Not much traffic.

Great trail,pretty buggy in the summertime however. Trails are narrow and not ideal for when hikers come across bikers so stay alert.

Clean, quiet, beautiful hike!

A nice trail with a decent amount of ups and downs

Very nice trailway. I liked the option to deviate onto other paths too.

Monday, December 12, 2016

The trailhead was easy to find, but I did have some trouble staying on the trail when attempting the loop. It was a recent snowy day, but it was easy to see the trail. It was the various side trails where I must have taken a wrong turn. It was hunting season and I did see a hunter out. I wore a bright shirt but he still warned me to make sure I was seen. I continued my run but not being shot was certainly on my mind while running. Overall, a great run on a nice trail.

Sunday, October 09, 2016

I would not call it a river but a very nice clean creek. took my mom and a little over 4 hours to complete the 7.2 mile loop with the dogs.

Thursday, October 06, 2016

Came out with the intention to bike but the trail is closed to biking during hunting season still had a great hike just be sure to wear bright clothes I ran in to multiple hunters

Sunday, August 21, 2016

great trail, if your hiking go the opposite way. (start from the parking lot trail head) latest storms have left some trees in the path, but 99% of the trail is fine

Friday, July 08, 2016

Excellent moutain biking loop!

The trail on the map is The Cannonsburg State Game Area trail. Cannonsbug Ski Area has its own set of trails north of the trail mapped here. The two tracks are separate but there is a path linking them if you know where to look.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Great for Mt. Biking! Runners and hikers should go the reverse direction of bikers to avoid collision.

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Great Running or Biking Trail. Varied. Lots of steeps and tight switches. Great MTB for intermediate biker. Total trail 8 miles but can be shortened to about 5 miles

Monday, April 18, 2016

Awesome

Sunday, April 05, 2015

Trail arr for experienced rider or beginners just be aware there are some hills to climb and roots to ride over with your bike there are some bridges too the trails are alot of fun and bring some water your gonna sweat.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Awesome trail for mountain biking. The are a few gnarly hills to get your legs burning and some pretty technical areas. I would only recommend this trail to a somewhat experienced biker. This trail is the same as the Egypt Valley Trail.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Awesome trail! One of my favorites. There are some pretty technical areas and a few gnarly hills that will have your legs burning! I would only recommend this trail if you are a some what experienced biker.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Really a great place to bike or hike. The ski hill is quite a climb, but once you get to the top you are rewarded with a terrific view. If you're in the area, I'd recommend stopping by and seeing what you can find! There's also a nice stream before you reach the skill hill that is enjoyable.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Great MTN bike trail, not for a true beginner but I rode it with my 13yr old son. It has some good climbs and a few technical areas, not too rutted out but there is a fair amount of loose sand depending on weather. Its also 6 or 7 miles not 3 as in the description. Trail head is at the parking lot of the ski area and then head towards the hills and go left after you cross the creak.