Egypt Valley Trail

Egypt Valley Trail is a 7.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Ada, Michigan that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Very nice trailway. I liked the option to deviate onto other paths too.

The trailhead was easy to find, but I did have some trouble staying on the trail when attempting the loop. It was a recent snowy day, but it was easy to see the trail. It was the various side trails where I must have taken a wrong turn. It was hunting season and I did see a hunter out. I wore a bright shirt but he still warned me to make sure I was seen. I continued my run but not being shot was certainly on my mind while running. Overall, a great run on a nice trail.

I would not call it a river but a very nice clean creek. took my mom and a little over 4 hours to complete the 7.2 mile loop with the dogs.

Came out with the intention to bike but the trail is closed to biking during hunting season still had a great hike just be sure to wear bright clothes I ran in to multiple hunters

great trail, if your hiking go the opposite way. (start from the parking lot trail head) latest storms have left some trees in the path, but 99% of the trail is fine

Excellent moutain biking loop!

The trail on the map is The Cannonsburg State Game Area trail. Cannonsbug Ski Area has its own set of trails north of the trail mapped here. The two tracks are separate but there is a path linking them if you know where to look.

Great for Mt. Biking! Runners and hikers should go the reverse direction of bikers to avoid collision.