Deerfield County Park

Deerfield County Park is a 3.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Mt Pleasant, Michigan that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, nature trips, birding, and mountain biking and is best used from April until October.

Such a great trail. Dog are allowed! There is a small fee. Not alot of people even on Sunday. There's a big trail system to enjoy.

Great wide paths with multiple types of bridges to explore (swinging, modern, and a covered bridge), great spots to sit along the river.

I

My kids and I enjoyed this park. We have not hiked the whole thing as we had to be somewhere else but it was beautiful, well marked, had lovely spots to sit by the river and even picnic. Our favorite part is the bridges! They are so awesome! We already plan on going back this week!

Great Easy Trail. Very well marked. Nice trail to do when you are crunched fir rime. Beautiful Park.

Thursday, April 28, 2016

awesome location for s day hike.

Monday, March 21, 2016

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Thursday, September 03, 2015

For mountain bikers, avoid. All trails are smooth two lane, and the trails are poorly marked, you come to many intersections that aren't marked, and it was very tough to find my way out.

Saturday, July 20, 2013