Cascade Peace Park Trail is a 2.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Ada, Michigan that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Cascade Peace Park is approximately 198 acres in size. This property consists of floodplain and meadow areas with extensive old growth forest. It is rare to find such a large block of mature hardwoods in the Grand Rapids metro area. Warblers, hawks, and owls benefit from the extensive closed-canopy forest. In spring, look and listen for migratory warblers and Scarlet Tanagers. In addition to the upland forest, this property has an open meadow and a small stream with associated wetlands and lowland forest.

Mostly wooded, but mixed with a little open landscape. The various loops give nice options for doing longer or shorter hikes.

Well maintained trails and lots of trail maps / posts along the way. Stuck to the main trail, but will be back to hit up the little off runs.

Beautiful trail! Super peaceful and great hike with lots of hills! I would say it’s a moderately challenging.
Bring bug spray!!!

This trail is moderate, definitely some hills and lots of roots on the trail. It was just great being outside, away from the noise of life and looking at beautiful trees. My best friend and I walked it twice. I like that they had benches to sit on throughout the trail. It was lightly trafficked the time I went, grateful for that. I recommend this trail if you don't mind inclines.

I usually do the perimeter of this loop system. it definitely is fun, a mostly wooded, moderate trail. porta jon at the parking area. even when the parking area is full I don't usually run into a lot of people. one of my top 3 for the area.

I read reviews and knew it was moderate but the entrance I started at was up hill for a long time and wasn’t expecting it. Horseflies were horrible, so we only did the green path. The paths were marked very well. I will have to give this one another try.

Beautiful, well maintained. The trails are well marked and lend themselves to a variety of skill levels. A must do!

A go-to hiking spot. Always gorgeous. Nice long hike at a moderate level. Big open space but also pretty woodsy. Dogs okay on leash.

Solid little day hike. Pretty trails and great place to get a handful of miles in without having to commit the entire day.

We’ve enjoyed this park since it opened to the public. Good trail markers have been added. This is my favorite time of the year to hike because you can see through the acreage before the trees become full. There are a lot of short trail options so your hike can vary each time to come.

I’ve hiked it a couple times, and it was nice. Lots of hills, perfect hike to bring dogs on. Very pretty scenery. I’ve recently started trail running here, and I like the hills, the trails are pretty clear of debris and I don’t have to worry much about tripping over twigs and rocks— it’s quickly becoming one of my favorite trail runs.

Peaceful indeed! Quite decent elevation changes for a moderate.

I saw eastern bluebirds, but there was a lot of noise on the north side from a neighboring excavation of some kind off of Bolt Drive.

However, multiple hills more difficult than a moderate hike.
The trails were nice and wide, well marked with maps and benches along the route.
Looking forward to hiking it again in the fall.

Well groomed and marked trails. Moderate hills. Great place to run with the dogs

Good trail for dogs!

This is a very well marked trail that makes customizing your hike simple. Today I did the main loop, north loop, and south loop. Peaceful area that is close to town. Was there in the fall when most of the trees had lost their leaves and could hear the occasional car go by. Otherwise very peaceful for being so close to town. We parked off of Grand River drive and the lot has space for probably 10-15 cars.

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

I frequent this trail, because it really is an oasis of peace on the edge of suburbia. The many possible loops and hilly terrain keep it interesting. Don't worry about getting lost; each intersection is clearly marked with a map. It really only gets busy on weekend afternoons.

Saturday, October 21, 2017

It’s a nice park. It’s pretty. Quiet. But I found the trails quite confusing at times...they branch off quite a bit. You feel secluded. I’ve been there 4 times so far. It’s a little scary to go alone.

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Trails should be marked differently and numbered. It is very, very easy to get lost at Peace Park!

Monday, September 04, 2017

good first time using this ap, just slightly lost

Friday, July 28, 2017

Love this little park especially in fall. We also enjoy snowshoeing in winter months.

Friday, May 05, 2017

Good trail for a short and easy hike. Scenery is nice and I saw deer. Trails are well marked. This trail is more easy-moderate in my opinion.

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

We love this trail for an easy hike. It doesn't have a scenic outlook though.

Sunday, April 09, 2017

Beautiful!

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Nice moderate hike with clean and well marked trails

Monday, December 12, 2016

Very short run, but some nice hills. Very, very well marked with a lot of "you are here" signs. I ran in light snow and had no trouble finding or staying on the trail. Probably the best marked trail I've ever been on. Great for a shorter hill workout. The trail is one main loop with a lot of side trails that you can add on for extra distances (about .5 mi each side trail). There was a work crew doing some work during my run who obviously were contributing to an extremely well maintained trail. If you're nervous about exploring a new trail in a short amount of time, then this is your run.

Monday, November 14, 2016

Beautiful park. great for hiking and trail running.

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Nice trail hiking with our dogs. Like the different trail options. Quiet and peaceful.

Monday, October 24, 2016

Gorgeous colors on the trail this time of year. It was a really easy chill hike.

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Quiet and beautiful. Multiple trails to customize the length of your walk.