Burchfield Park Singletrack

Burchfield Park Singletrack is a 8.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Eaton Rapids, Michigan that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The trail markers are absolutely useless. There's no real clear indication where the trail begins, nor where to turn to stay on the MTB trail. I found myself backtracking more than a few times because the trail led me to a road without any clear indication on where to go next. Of the 8 miles, I think I rode about 6 of them because the trail markers were so bad. Be careful, in some areas you'll be riding next to a disc golf course so make sure you wear a helmet because those things hurt when they hit you.

Nice hiking trail. I hiked the blue/red which turned into the green/advanced bike trail. Nice sites by the water, lots of animals to look at. Not a soul on the trail with me at 9:45am, very peaceful. I did the loop for a 7 mile hike.

The loop that goes along the river from Burchfield Park to McNamara entrance is pretty. Return via the same route, as the other way back is just ok. The trailheads are not well marked and so this app came in handy. At this time of year, the mosquitoes are common and so bug spray is needed. There is a park entrance fee of $3 at the main entrance but not at the other trailheads. Mostly flat terrain.

No markings or signing telling where trail starts + Dogs aren't allowed :( pretty park though!

Friday, November 04, 2016

I have hiked, mtn biked, and kayaked in this park. love it.

Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Very flat and took awhile to find a map. Also it connects to another park so you have to be careful

paddle sports
Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Had to go up stream and back but very nice

Saturday, July 02, 2016

The directions on the app are incorrect and take you to someone's home a few miles from the park entrance, but you can find parking at a few different locations around the park. I googled Riverbend Nature Area
Dimondale, MI 48821 and followed the gps.

Sunday, December 13, 2015

I had a nice 60° winter ride.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Very fun track for all levels of rider. I rode 7.7 miles my first time out there and had a blast. Several obstacles in good shape and a large rock pile for advanced riders. Overall I give it a 7.5 out of 10. We didn't see another rider the entire time out either, which was very nice having the trails to ourselves.

Monday, September 03, 2012

There are several updated obstacles, and I discover something new at every visit.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

This trail fun for family rides and somewhat serious riders. Early spring some of the trails will be flooded but in mid summer they'll open up. There some teader toders and table tops they may be old but there are some new one. Overall it's a nice easy trail with some other activities.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

As of 7/30/11 large parts of this trail are flooded.