Blue and Yellow Trail Loop

Blue and Yellow Trail Loop is a 12.9 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Brighton, Michigan that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

fly fishing

beach

Island state park has two bike trails: blue (longer) and yellow (shorter). This is the yellow. Easy/ moderate difficulty. Quick & fun. Trail allows for a quick speed. Has a few log piles. Has some sandy parts. If its been raining a lot a small section will be flooded but it's not bad.

My boyfriend and I did half of the blue trail last Saturday; would definitely go back to check out the rest of the trails! Also had a chance to view the meteor shower up on a hill overlooking Spring Mill Pond. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Great trails. It's been a few years since we've been here and had forgotten what a great trail this is. It's a fast trail with plenty of straight always and a few fairly easy climbs. Awesome plase to come and spin your legs, also great place for beginners to experience the sport.

After transitioning from road to trails, I find my second visit not devoid of interesting challenges. I'm working through them with each visit but find difficult to master the long technical inclines. I look forward to each visit.

I hike the blue loop every so often ( i usually stick with the yellow because of time restraints). If anyone has hiked or biked the blue trail, have you seen the VW bug in the woods? I am trying to get a history of that car and how it got there. if you have any info please let me know. Thank you.

I Like the Yellow Trail because it is less technical then Maybury State Park Mt Bike Trail, and it feels like a faster ride.

There were a few parts that were not marked well. Near the end "two-way" traffic signs popped up and I ended up missing about 4+miles. The blue connects to the yellow if you're trying to get the full trail FYI.

Great trail. Not as technical as Poto but a great variety of terrain. Great water at the trail head parking.