Blue and Yellow Trail Loop

Blue and Yellow Trail Loop is a 12.9 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Brighton, Michigan that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

fly fishing

beach

Island state park has two bike trails: blue (longer) and yellow (shorter). This is the yellow. Easy/ moderate difficulty. Quick & fun. Trail allows for a quick speed. Has a few log piles. Has some sandy parts. If its been raining a lot a small section will be flooded but it's not bad. Fees: Resident: $11 annual recreation passport. Non-resident: $9/daily, $31/per year

I hike this trail . Today was really hot . I was able to 13.6 miles . I enjoy it . I didn't use the trail App to record all my activities .

How are the trails today after yesterday's rain?

Nice trail for a beginner it has some challenges but if you have the stamina they're easily handled.

My boyfriend and I did half of the blue trail last Saturday; would definitely go back to check out the rest of the trails! Also had a chance to view the meteor shower up on a hill overlooking Spring Mill Pond. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Great trails. It's been a few years since we've been here and had forgotten what a great trail this is. It's a fast trail with plenty of straight always and a few fairly easy climbs. Awesome plase to come and spin your legs, also great place for beginners to experience the sport.

After transitioning from road to trails, I find my second visit not devoid of interesting challenges. I'm working through them with each visit but find difficult to master the long technical inclines. I look forward to each visit.

I hike the blue loop every so often ( i usually stick with the yellow because of time restraints). If anyone has hiked or biked the blue trail, have you seen the VW bug in the woods? I am trying to get a history of that car and how it got there. if you have any info please let me know. Thank you.

I Like the Yellow Trail because it is less technical then Maybury State Park Mt Bike Trail, and it feels like a faster ride.