Bloomer Park MTB Trail is a 4.2 kilometer heavily trafficked loop trail located near Rochester, Michigan that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, running, and mountain biking and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 4.2 km Elevation Gain: 42 m Route Type: Loop

partially paved

Lots of broken trees in the way. Nice and shady though.

Very fun very challenging at some points.

Needs better trail markings

Let yourself get lost on the many trails! This park connects with many trails along the Clinton River too. Many different paths to follow. Bike trails are one way.

Nice walk!

I didn’t formally take this specific trail, but meandered in and out of various trails throughout the park. It’s lovely with a fair amount of tree diversity and old growth. Spacious, clean, animal friendly. I would recommend this place to anyone who would like to take a casual walk in nature. If you are looking for a difficult hike I would suggest trying somewhere else.

Just came to run stairs..

Fun trail! The trail head wasn’t clearly marked but we eventually found a break. The trail is mostly in the woods and has a lot of intersections with the mountain biking trail. It wasn’t too crowded and had lots of different paths to take. We even got to see some deer!

Great trails but signage is almost non existent. If I didn’t have my phone with me I would still be trying to find my way out.

This place sucks! Its more mountain bike friendly than anything else. If you want an unpaved hiking trail go somewhere else.

amazing

Seems like a great workout and fun for experienced riders but for an absolute beginner like me, who is pretty out of shape, this was a huge challenge. I'm not rating it lower because of that, as it's my own fault, but because none of the trails are marked well at all. There are simply markers indicating a MTB segment and seemingly random numbers strewn about that give no sign of how difficult that portion may be, and there are some serious climbs and descents that seem pretty dangerous for beginners that can stumbled across by people getting lost. There were a couple parts with very loose ground as well.

I personally love this trail since it's local and its over all good for beginners like myself. There is plenty of easy trail and some hard ones 2 it's very diverse. I like how they label the main trails Opsticals in neon colors. definitely recommend and I will be back again. The only downside is that there are 2 many unlabeld trails so you could get lost fairly easy but other then that a great trail for mtbing

This is without a doubt a lovely trail and lovely nature area. My dog and I spent a lovely summer afternoon hiking this trail and will definitely be back many more times. The issue with the trail is that it is part of a larger network of trails and this route is not clearly marked and kind of difficult to find. That is to say, it is not very intuitive and there are several paths that are not marked on the map so wayfinding may be a bit of a challenge if you are a beginner. Overall, a really nice trail with varied elevation for a good leisurely afternoon hike.

private property

lots of great nature to look at but the hiking trails are poorly marked normally this is fine with me it adds to the adventure until you end up on someones private property

-Most diversified and most technical park, compared to Addison Oaks, Bald Mountain, Pontiac Lake, River Bend, and Stoney Creek. -I also enjoy the fact that the trails are not much frequented, except from a few trail running events -Can be muddy -Fallen trees are not as quickly removed as in Addison Oaks (best maintained). Currently in great shape -Signs/markings need to be improved. Stoney Creek has excellent signs and marking system.

Fri May 31 2019

Not bad for beginners. Its definitely a workout going up on some areas.

Thu May 23 2019

Sun May 12 2019

Sat May 04 2019

even with all the rain the trails were not that muddy. hiked all over this place its easy to just keep going and going. deffinilty can be a hard hike if you choose to do the hills. i enjoy this park and will deffinitly be coming back

Sat May 04 2019

Mon Apr 22 2019

Hiked the Rochester CRT/Yates/Bloomer loop with 2 young kids. Bloomer section was quite muddy, but less crowded. Great loop overall!