Anderson Park Trail

Anderson Park Trail is a 3.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Lansing, Michigan that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Beautiful! Highly recommend. Can make hike as short or as long as you'd like

Monday, November 07, 2016

Love Anderson Park.

Friday, October 28, 2016

had fun it was a good ride. Trail wasn't very well-marked but it's not that big it's really hard to get lost.
I'm definitely go again and again

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

This trail is great! Lots of inclines and declines but all are easy to maneuver. Very cool part of Lansing that you would never know existed

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Hidden lil gem, used mostly by mountain bikers. Has some nice views, and prevalent wildlife for being so close to Lansing.

Friday, June 03, 2016

Monday, August 03, 2015

Awesome trail close to home. Not a beginners trail really, which was great for me but could be disappointing for some. Some nice, small jumps, log piles, short rugged climbs and quick descents. I went yesterday for the first time and I'm going again today!

Saturday, June 20, 2015

As a newb I went looking for an easy trail. I personally would rate this as intermediate with advanced options. Lots of sharp turns and narrow paths between trees.

Has a few log piles and some launch ramps. But most obstacles can be bypassed. I would say it is well balanced with climbing and decending. some of the jumps are at weird locations. For example coming off of a sharp turn, it didn't seem to flow well in my option. However that maybe due to my lack of skill.

I would ride again as it's near Eagle monk Brew pub, one of my favorite watering holes.