Addison Oaks County Park Loop

moderateYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray Star(78)
Addison Oaks County Park

Addison Oaks County Park Loop is a 6 mile loop trail located near Lakeville, Michigan that features a lake. The trail is rated as moderate and is primarily used for hiking, nature trips, and mountain biking.

Distance: 6.0 miles Elevation Gain: 403 feet Route Type: Loop

Beautiful trail. A bit more “out in the open” than my taste loves but fun nevertheless. APR: 3

All the rain recently washed out a little of the last stretch but nothing to be concerned about always a dope time

Yikes. Didn’t use walking trails and ended up with lots of bike traffic.

Bike trail would have been more fun

I hiked the mountain bike trail. 6.9 miles in all. Clear pathways, lots of elevation changes and terrain changes. Perfect fall morning. Great scenery. Bikers were courteous. Good intermediate trail! I’ll definitely be back

I just rode Addison Oaks for the first time and it was a fun and flowing trail. Had a variety of terrain from some rocks, roots, smaller drop offs, short to medium length climbs with gradual grades but not that steep. There are plenty of sections that are fast where you can carry some health speeds. Overall very nice trail that is moderately challenging. The ONLY downfall are the excessive prices for daily and annual fees for entrance to the park. I would’ve given it 5 stars but the $12 daily and the annual price tag is excessively high.

I really liked the park but I felt I couldn’t get a good hike in due to the trails being for hiking, mountain biking and equestrian. Every time I would walk I would have to stop due to so many mountain bikers. I think it is probably an amazing spot for mountain biking but maybe better for hikers in colder months. I also felt the trails weren’t marked well. The colors of the trails were so faint you couldn’t tell what was what. I’m going to give it another try because it was a really beautiful park. I did go kayaking and really enjoyed that $5 for 30 min can’t beat that.

Loved it! the Mt.Bikes only trail is amazing. it's rated difficult, but not due to technical spots, more so speed. I'll def be back. There were maybe 3 spots that were wet, but not muddy, they obvy have better drainage than most.

Sun May 26 2019

I have a sweet spot for Addison oaks because it is by far the best maintained trail system in Oakland county (from my experience). Great features to jump or flow over and it’s honestly beginner friendly. If you don’t feel like supporting the park you can park off of lake George road at the bald mountain trail system (with a recreational pass) and bike about a mile to an entrance to the trail system.

Sat Apr 06 2019

My husband and I loved the trail! We wish a little less had been paved, but overall would do it again! You can make it as short or long as you feel that day.

Mon Jan 07 2019

Very poorly marked trails. Easy terrain. Too many multi-purpose trails and not enough exclusively hiking trails.

Sat Oct 20 2018

12$ for a walk, not good!

Fri Aug 31 2018

Had to pay to get into the park, $12. Not very well marked. Very manicured. Not great.

Fri Jul 06 2018

fun & fast...definitely not moderate... its very easy... me & my wife will be back

Sun Nov 12 2017

it is a great trails. There are a lot of hills. It is definitely with your time.