Worlds End Reservation Trail

Worlds End Reservation Trail is a 3.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Hingham, Massachusetts that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

beach

Rolling hills and rocky shorelines offer sweeping views of the Boston skyline, while tree-lined carriage paths designed by famed landscape architect Frederick Law Olmsted make delightful walking trails. $6 per person

Nice views on Hull and the skyline of Boston.

Beautiful park! Trails along to a rocky coast!

Mostly walking not hiking (though you can get some in if you climb the hills—and don't miss the rocky ledge area!) but so so beautiful. I've never seen scenes so diverse in one park.

Really beautiful walk! Lots of trails so you can make it longer or shorter.

Nice little walk with beautiful views on Sunday before brunch. A south shore gem. Haven't tried yet but seems like a decent loop for beginner trail running. Lots of dogs and can be tough to park.

Good little walk with good views. Small hills but the paths are majority paved so all ages can enjoy this walk or run.

A relaxing, beautiful walk.

Beautiful

easy but very scenic.outer edges take you by small coves.never crowded

This is my favorite park in MA. Gorgeous in all seasons.

Beautiful!

Monday, October 31, 2016

I am not sure how this generated a moderate listing when all the trails are gravelled and level. There are some offshoots that head out to a small point but again, nothing to be classified as moderate hiking. We saw plenty of strollers and ballet flats if that's any indication about the trails. Also, the description labelled this as "lightly trafficked". We found the exact opposite. The parking lot was rammed and people were milling about in every direction. It costs $6 per person to get in so I would give this is a miss if you're looking for an actual hike. Otherwise a nice stroll if you've got young kids.

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Great walk around the bay. Lots of clean paths to walk. Many more cars in the parking lot than I ever expected. $6 a person admission fee.

Monday, August 15, 2016

Sunset is the best time to do this. there is a $6 charge to enter the park.

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Great easy hike with a lot of wildlife. We went when it was cloudy out and there were more people there than I had expected. Beautiful views of the water.

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Loved it, kid friendly with great views.

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Easy loop trail that gives you a scenic view of the Boston skyline. Its a few dollars to park.

Monday, February 29, 2016

Nice area, very well kept. It allows LEASHED dogs but I would not categorize it as "dog friendly". Unless you have a dog that enjoys a nice stroll, not the best place for my rambunctious two. I was well aware of the need to have them on a leash but I was planning on letting them swim. They listen and come when called but I decided to forgo that plan because I felt like I was being watched the entire time I was there. Also this is not noted in the description, there is a $6 parking fee if you are not a member, which isn't a lot, but it would have been nice to know beforehand so I could make sure to have cash on hand.

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Nice views of the harbor met lots of happy puppies taking their pets for a walk

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Great for a casual hike. Beautiful views.