Whitehall Reservoir

Whitehall Reservoir is a 6.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Hopkinton, Massachusetts that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

Nice hike with pretty views of the water. At one point the trail dropped off and I couldn't find where it picked back up so I just turned back around. Went on a Tuesday evening there were very few people.

Very long trail. But views and trail itself are great. We started around 2.30 and were done by 7. We made short stops on the way.

That was a great hike Saturday... started at 1 PM and got through about 5:45 PM... I'm not blaming mosquitoes on the location (we should have used the bug spray).... I don't think my friend could do the full trail again.. she stated she would go for an hour in and then hour back next time.. perfect day and nice hike to burn

Definitely plan on an 8.5+ hike.

Nice hike around a lake, Trails are quite easy and if stay in yellow trail you can't get lost. Decent shade on a hot day. Would give 5 stars if mosquitos weren't so bad . Will come back when a little cooler and bugs are gone

Great run although the mileage was closer to 8 miles. Probably due to some sections being poorly marked. Beautiful views of lake throughout.

This trail is amazing!!! Beautiful views of the water and easy and clear trails. Every once in a while you walk by an opening into the water and get to see your progress around the reservoir. Absolutely amazing and I recommend it 100%