Vietnam Milford Trail

Vietnam Milford Trail is a 9.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Hopkinton, Massachusetts that features a great forest setting. The trail is rated as difficult offers a number of activity options.

rock climbing

Great mountain biking trails! Pretty technical to very technical, sections with drop offs, but it's not all like that.

Very scenic and great hiking terrain. Toughest part was that I was looking at my GPS constantly. I would not even attempt this hike without one. Lots of mountain biking here and sub trails everywhere. The only other challenge I had is that there was very few watering opportunities for my dog. I will definitely be back but this is not one of my top picks for the reasons above.

Nice run and the trails were mostly nice and wide and well maintained. Very muddy day out there and the mosquitos were a problem when I slowed down. Only gave 3 stars because the map I downloaded had trail names, but these weren't used on the trail and there were no maps telling you what trails the blaze colors corresponded to. I had wanted to do a much larger loop, but got turned around and confused a couple of times. There are so many unmarked off-shoot trails that it is difficult to know where you are. This is an easy place to get lost if you don't know exactly where you are going. Bring a GPS and make sure you know your way back

I'm guessing the"hard" part is for mountain biking. It certainly looks strenuous on the bike as well as the body. For hiking I'd say it's more moderate but a great workout nonetheless. I will be here frequently!

Great find after hiking the Upper Charles RailTrail in Milford. Found remnants of old quarry buildings, probably, wish we knew what the wide stone stairway just off the railtrail was.