Spring Hill Yellow and Blue Loop Trail is a 3.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Acton, Massachusetts that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

This trail through Acton conservation land is a 4.2 mile loop trail located in Acton Mass is rated as moderate bike trail. The trail is primarily used for walking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Not a very scenic trail and somewhat over grown in areas. It was very well marked though.

Today was a beautiful day here. But the trail was very wet in parts, requiring lots of careful stepping on rocks and logs to avoid wet feet. Muddy doggy paws and the bath afterwards were alas, unavoidable. Lovely trail though. Agree with the advice to take a trail map and watch where you park. I was using this app and it contributed to getting me turned around, because the trailhead on the map in the app wasn’t where I parked (but I didn’t realize that at the time...) easy to get disoriented.

We took our dog here on a sunny day and had a good time. We saw turtles, a blue Herron, and lots of birds. The walk near the water was beautiful and the trails are well marked. Take note of which entrance you used into the park so you don’t get lost, there are a lot of loops that cross over each other and we ended up taking a route that was twice as long as anticipated. Very easy hike with the dog and I would definitely go again!

Beautiful loop in the woods and my dog loved it!

well-marked trail

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Beautiful fall day. Easy walk and trails are well marked and signed. Suggest download of the trail map so you can monitor your entry and exit location.

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Really buggy but trails well marked and well kept

Thursday, September 29, 2016

I took my mountain bike, it was very challenging at some parts, like biking up a bed of medium sized rocks, it was id say 30% very challenging rocks, i had to walk a lot of it, and 70% flat/roots, perfecr for a bike. Really flat. it's an awesome trail for hiking! not very scenic, as it runs through thick woods and that's all you can see. I did the main loop, off spring Hill st, there are three more Yellow loops to see, I'm sure there are scenic spots on those. I won't be going back on the mountain bike, but it was to get away from it all becuase I was alone on the trails, which would make it great for a hike.

recorded New access trail