Snow Hill Fire Tower

Snow Hill Fire Tower is a 2.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Dover, Massachusetts that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

New PB today!!! Charlie is scared, won't race me up. I told him we can do it side-by-side, full contact. These elite college rowers, just can't run anymore...

Start at the gate, sprint up to the fire tower, touch the fire tower fence, sprint back down to the gate. See if you can beat my new PB of 10:49. Catch me if you can!

Start at the gate, sprint up to the fire tower, touch the fire tower fence, sprint back down to the gate. See if you can beat my time (11:22). My goal is sub 10min., not sure I can get there, we shall see.

Nice day for a trail run. This is a nice cut-thru option over to the Channing area and Miller Hill area. Still lots of downed branches and trees so be careful.

No view, definitely need app to follow trail. If your near by and want to go for a nice walk, it's fine but not anything special.

Really nice conservation land with well groomed dirt road to fire tower summit. Unfortunately you can't climb the fire tower anymore. Side hikes, walks or trail runs include the Boy Scout cabin, viewing a giant hemlock tree and fox den under an impressive erratic. The Dover Church outdoor worship area is adjacent to this property too. There is parking for 4 or 5 cars at the gated access area on Pine Street.