Small Waterfall Trail is a 2.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Feeding Hills, Massachusetts that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 2.9 miles Elevation Gain: 216 feet Route Type: Loop

Nice small trail. The app is wrong so just got around the first section of trail. Unless you can walk through water.

The directions the app gave me didn't take me to the front of the trail, it took me to the opposite side of the lake at the end of a residential street. There was a different trail there I took instead, but wasn't what I was expecting. If anyone knows where the real trail start is could you let me know?

first time here...only saw 1 person on trail. not marked very well and used All Trails frequently

Beautiful, well maintained park with lots of great trails. The map they give you at the front gate isn’t helpful at all and the trails aren’t well marked, but once you figure it out, this trail a perfect place to let your dog swim in the river along the trail.

Nice easy trail with a variety of habitats. Runs along the river through evergreen and ash forest, as well as some meadows. Small waterfall is indeed tiny. The only other people we saw on the trail were 2 horse riders. Access to state park is $8 per car. There is a small swimming area in a pond as well as restrooms. Took us about two hours with some side stops at the river etc.

Trail located in a state park that costs $15 just to enter and park. Found a lot on the outskirts of the park and walked in that way. Ended up being 4 miles from the trail so we made our own loop back. Park was nice and I’m sure the trail is, just not willing to pay that for a small loop in a small park.

Poorly marked but pretty.

private property
Sun Jun 30 2019

Mon Sep 03 2018

The waterfall was actually pretty cool. Saw animal tracks in the mud and a sweet stone that made a perfect seat. You can hike down to the stream and step stones across and back. Did the loop in a counterclockwise fashion. After the waterfall the trail was not very well marked. Walked through tall grass and power lines before finding the trail again. Kind of a hodgepodge loop but fun in a post-apocalyptic way. Easy to wander onto other trails in the area so I would say this app is a must if you have never hiked there before. We parked by the beach area.

Mon Jul 16 2018