Russell Millpond Trail

Russell Millpond Trail is a 3.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Plymouth, Massachusetts that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Trail map takes you through neighborhood and on a busy road. Then hard time getting back in woods because trail led onto someone’s private property. We had to turn around and find out way back to the woods trail. I’m glad I wasn’t alone during thjs walk. Only way I would come back is to follow the trail markers directly.

Sunday, November 05, 2017

We had to forge our own trail along the water on one side. The trail is under used and not easily followed. But it was an adventure. We found a hidden camp, an abandoned cottage used as a canvas for graffiti and lots of mud. There’s lots of potential for exploring!!!!

Thursday, September 28, 2017

I didn’t give a 5 because the trail map on here doesn’t seem right. I was not able to go around the lake. The marked trail is much shorter and just on one side. May go back and try to figure out how they walked around. It was a nice hike though.

Monday, April 02, 2018