Pratt Farm Conservation and Recreation Area Trail

Pratt Farm Conservation and Recreation Area Trail is a 1.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Middleboro, Massachusetts that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and birding and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great easy walk tons of different paths to explore

Nice place for a small hike!

Less than a mile from where I am living, Pratt Farm has become a refuge of health for me. There are certainly more difficult trails deep into the Farm than many have mentioned, and it did take me some time to learn all the intricacies of the property, but I love it here and, being a diabetic, as I say, I need the exercise for my health and it can be as hard or as easy a hike as I am up to on any particular day. Saw my first deer recently and am hoping for more sightings of wild nature as the fall comes on.

Loved this trail except hard to know which way to go. Next time it will be easier to find red markers.

great trail for 1st timer could be marked a little bit better lots of trsils off the main trail

Wonderful trail with some hilly spots!

Nice short trail with lots of options. Good length for kids. Some decent inclines and trails not always clearly marked.

Easy walk. Took my pup and she loved it. Lots of different features: water, hills, fields. Very pretty surroundings. Wish I could let my dog off leash but understand the rules :)

Sunday, June 12, 2016

alot of different greenery lots of trails not marked which I'm fine with but others aren't.

Monday, March 21, 2016

Nice walk. There are lots of unmarked trails. It is a nice jem and right next to downtown Middleboro too!

Monday, March 21, 2016

Love it here. More challenging than the place I got to that is very close to my house. Agree that the trails are not well marked but a few visits and you get to know them pretty well. Also agree on the ticks… its March and every time I go I pull a tick off my clothing. Not a fan of deat/deet/bug spray but getting/having Lyme can certainly be worse!!

Monday, December 14, 2015

Verry pretty. Easy walk. Streams and ponds.

Friday, November 20, 2015

Sunday, October 18, 2015

It's a pretty trail especially on the perfect October weekend we visited. However the trails are very poorly marked. Also our dog picked up more ticks here than on any trail we have ever taken.