Pratt Farm Conservation and Recreation Area Trail

Pratt Farm Conservation and Recreation Area Trail is a 1.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Middleboro, Massachusetts that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and birding and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Wonderful trail with some hilly spots!

Nice short trail with lots of options. Good length for kids. Some decent inclines and trails not always clearly marked.

Easy walk. Took my pup and she loved it. Lots of different features: water, hills, fields. Very pretty surroundings. Wish I could let my dog off leash but understand the rules :)

alot of different greenery lots of trails not marked which I'm fine with but others aren't.

Monday, March 21, 2016

Nice walk. There are lots of unmarked trails. It is a nice jem and right next to downtown Middleboro too!

Monday, March 21, 2016

Love it here. More challenging than the place I got to that is very close to my house. Agree that the trails are not well marked but a few visits and you get to know them pretty well. Also agree on the ticks… its March and every time I go I pull a tick off my clothing. Not a fan of deat/deet/bug spray but getting/having Lyme can certainly be worse!!

Monday, December 14, 2015

Verry pretty. Easy walk. Streams and ponds.

Friday, November 20, 2015

Sunday, October 18, 2015

It's a pretty trail especially on the perfect October weekend we visited. However the trails are very poorly marked. Also our dog picked up more ticks here than on any trail we have ever taken.

Friday, August 07, 2015

Beautiful! Great for dog walking!

Sunday, July 05, 2015

Great! Took our 6 year old, loved seeing all the butterflies and insects in the flowers. Went down one dead end trail after making it thru a mud puddle via fallen logs. All in all, great!

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Great trails, fun ride, been there several times.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Pratt farm is right down the street from us. The kids and I go often. Last year I released 4 ground hogs that I caught in my back yard at the farm so you have a good chance of seeing some wildlife in the form of groundhogs!

Monday, December 22, 2014

Plenty of waterfall scenery. The old trout hatchery was awesome! A must visit especially in the spring/summer seasons, but also beautiful year round.

Sunday, November 23, 2014