Patten Forest Loop

Patten Forest Loop is a 4.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Walpole, Massachusetts that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Park at the North Street parking area. Begin on the Walpole owned land then enter the Patten Forest. The Patten land was purchased by the NE Forestry Foundation 20 years ago. Requires some limited bushwhacking and trail runs adjacent to a beautiful home (furthest point west on my map, where the pond is). Continue clockwise back to the parking area. Very nice!

Parked in the North Street parking area then got swallowed up by this impressive property. First time here. I started on the Walpole owned land then stumbled upon a Patten Forest sign. This property was purchased by the NE Forestry Foundation 20 years ago, very impressive. Did some bushwhacking then found myself adjacent to one of the most beautiful homes I've ever seen (furthest point west on my map). Continued clockwise and found my way back to the parking area. Very nice!