Par 5 Loop is a 3.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Sutton, Massachusetts that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This was an okay walk. Unfortunately, with trails that are very crooked, and all the trail intersections, I felt like I spent as much time stopping and looking at the map on my phone as I did walking. The terrain was easy, and if there were trail markings, it would rate a 5 star from me.

Had a great walk, exploring a new place I hadn't visited before. Trails here are crooked as a snake's back, with many trails intersecting. Having AllTrails kept me from getting lost. Won't be a problem once I've been there more. If you are looking for a nice quiet walk in the woods, this is one you should check out.

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Not marked very well, it's easy to get lost. I turned back early because I was fearful of getting lost.

Wednesday, August 03, 2016