Old North Bridge Walk

Old North Bridge Walk is a 2.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Concord, Massachusetts that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Take a walk through history to the first shots of the Revolutionary War that gave birth to this country. Take a walk/ride from downtown Concord to where the first shots of the Revolutionary War were fired at British Soldiers. You'll find several famous monuments, beautiful scenery and a lot of historical information on this journey. Bring a camera and the family along.

The short walk by the Old Manse and over the Old North Bridge has been one of my favorites for almost as long as I can remember, going back to when my family and I lived in the area for several years when I was young. I love the historical significance, as well as the personal memories it brings back for me. Fortunately, I have returned to visit a number of times over the years.

Easy walk on mostly dirt and gravel.

really short and can get crowded but still beautiful especially in late day. we usually stop and picnic. very family friendly and good for history buffs.

Monday, October 31, 2016

Beautiful and educational walk.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016