Mentzner Trail and Sparrow Trail Loop

Mentzner Trail and Sparrow Trail Loop is a 2.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Berlin, Massachusetts that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

A nice trail, a little short for what we were looking for—but pretty woods with a good view here and there. Dog and kid friendly.

I wanted to try a new trail so gave this place a shot . Nice easy trails- would be great for young children. Slightly boring . No water or sites to see. Bring lots of bug spray . If I was giving a letter grade would be a B+

Very nice trail, beautiful overlook in the middle of it. If you bring the trail map on your phone and know where you want to go, it's easy to decipher the trail markers and signs. Lots of roots and rocks, but no problem if you pick your way carefully. Beautiful ferns, Hawks, wood thrush birdcalls.

Nice trail. Perfect for Finn

Great hiking area with amazing views if you make it to the summit

I walked this trail with my dog , my I say I got lost . If you never have done this trail beware that you can get lost very easy . Trails are not mark that well . very rocky and lots of roots . Take a map of the trails with you !!

My 9 year old daughter and I hiked the trails this afternoon. Nice walk through the woods.