Mill Pond Reservoir

Mill Pond Reservoir is a 2.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Wilmington, Massachusetts and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

off road driving

Great little place. The island is sometimes a peninsula when the water level is down. I visited this pond in the fall a few times.

Awesome walk with my dog, very easy path to navigate- it’s a little more of a hike than a walk!

Great trail. A little eroded

Great place! Good walk/hike. The route we took was almost 3 miles. My 4 yr old enjoyed it as well. Quiet. Not many other people there for a Sunday afternoon.

This is a nice walk, I've done it several times as I live in the area. Lots of people let their dogs off leash here, keep that in mind if you have a dog aggressive pet with you. Nice sunsets over the water. I've always known it as the "Burlington Reservoir", but this has it listed in Wilmington? Judging by the map, it's in Burlington?

Thursday, August 04, 2016

Great place for a quick walk. It's approx. 2 miles around and has several different trails that branch off. Close to my home and bring my dog here almost every day, he loves it. Also fish here all the time, bass, sunfish, perch. Never packed with people.

recorded kids hike #1