Marblehead Rail-Trail

Marblehead Rail-Trail is a 4.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Marblehead, Massachusetts that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

rails trails

Nice, not very secluded. I like feeling like I’m really in the woods when I hike. Last stretch of the trail was walking through neighborhoods which I really didn’t enjoy.

Great trail for walking, running or biking!

Gravel & dirt path. Relatively flat but there was a section that was flooded. No parking at the starting point.

If you have kids, this is an absolute blessing in the area. Walked it many times when my oldest was small. They did a great job cleaning the old lead mill up too. Not a rigorous walk, but fantastic for a rail trail.

Awesome. 6 miles of trails from Hobart street Damvers to topsfield before roads get a little more rough

Saturday, April 15, 2017

it's a calm hiking, i think that is better in bicycle

Monday, September 26, 2016

Not an exciting walk, however, I think if I would have had more time to explore I could have rated higher. I stayed on the main path but saw many trails leading into the woods. Next time!! Super easy walk!

Sunday, September 04, 2016

try to bike it three times a week

Sunday, April 23, 2017