Lime Kiln Quarry Reservation Trail

Lime Kiln Quarry Reservation Trail is a 1.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Chelmsford, Massachusetts that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Great hike that we continue to return to again and again. Close to the house and varied terrain with some good elevation makes this a quick and easy workout that leaves a good burn.

Great place to go for a quick hike! Easy trail, simple to follow, my dog loved it!

I've done this loop many evenings after work. Good walk through the woods with some easy ups and downs and it's a great place for dogs and small kids. There are a couple old very small mines/quarries to explore, but the reservation is small and is generally good for an hour or so of exercise, but it's not what I'd call a day trip or hike. Going around twice (or more) at a quick pace is a great workout.

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Beautiful trail! Perfect to do with the family. My kids loved running the loop.

Friday, December 02, 2016

I wish it was longer! Easy, pretty, my dog and I loved it and will go again.

Sunday, September 04, 2016

My first day was today with my boyfriend we like,We like hiking.

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Good trail and fun to explore, but lots of bugs.

Friday, August 05, 2016

It's a nice walk in the woods.
There are a few different trails you can take to make it longer or shorter.

Monday, March 07, 2016

Trails loop around and abut two quarry pits. Hiking into and exploring the dugouts and shallow caves formed by the quarries poses no serious danger. The highest point of the pits is accessible and should be explored with caution as drop offs into the quarry pit exist.

recorded Track - May 27, 06:48 PM