Great Brook Farm State Park Trail

Great Brook Farm State Park Trail is a 4.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Carlisle, Massachusetts that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Great park whether you're looking for a short walk or a good trail run - on a beautiful spring afternoon found it fairly busy close to the main dairy farm parking (lots of families and a fair number of dogs) but only light traffic further out on the trails. Maps and restrooms are available at the red building at the end of the dairy farm parking lot. Took a few wrong turns while exploring but since many of the trails intersect fairly often, they were generally just minor detours :)

One of my favorite state parks!! Clean safe trails, lots of water areas for my dog to cool down in and very kind people. I also love how it is set up I can go out for a 10 min walk of a 3 hour hike!! And it's great for kids to!! Great park! Can't say enough good things about it!

I love this place I've been here many times, and I'm never disappointed.

I brought my dog out here at 8 am on Patrick's Day (April 18th). We saw only 4 people on the trails, so that was nice: a biker and three runners.

I wouldn't classify these trails as moderate--they're really pretty easy. Trails are wide and well maintained.

My only complaint is that without a map (no maps available on site) the trails aren't well marked. I was off trail more than once but luckily my sense of direction got me back to my car.

There's a beautiful dam and a decent number of ruins.