Freetown Trail

Freetown Trail is a 3.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Assonet, Massachusetts that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Hiked this twice and did a different path each time. The highlights were climbing Profile Rock and the views from The Ledge. Some trails were fantastic and others were barely there and needed some clean up. Not all trails are clearly marked. I would've given 3.5 stars if it was possible.

We've been to Profile Rock several times and to the Ledge once recently. The kids & dog enjoy these spots, the views at the top are nice. Downside is the graffiti captured in our pictures.

The kids loved it!

good for a beginner

Monday, October 10, 2016

if you want to hike or take your dog on a walk go somewhere else

Friday, September 09, 2016

Trails are horrible. Dirt bikes everywhere, almost got run over by one flying around the corner. Graffiti was everywhere on trees, rocks, etc. There was really no parking for us. It said, "No parking" in front of the gate so I parked in the street. We walked all the way to the ledge it was a very long walk, where is a bunch of punks out there and walking around and making jokes about falling off the ledge (very disrespectful). We walked all the way back to the car in the car had been towed so now me and my friends are really mad because we already walked like 4 miles in, then we had to walk 21 more miles. Worst trail ever.

geocaching
Sunday, July 24, 2016

love this forest beautiful scenery..I go paranormal investing here....

Wednesday, July 20, 2016