Foxboro Harold B. Clark Town Forest Loop

Foxboro Harold B. Clark Town Forest Loop is a 4.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Foxboro, Massachusetts that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Park at the trailhead at the end of Forest Street. Start north toward Upper Carpenter Pond then continue to Carpenter Pond. Head west next to the new development area bushwacking over to southbound trail. Head south to Messenger then finish the loop back to Forest Street.

It was pretty overgrown in places, but I really enjoyed how secluded it was. I went on Monday morning and I saw no one except for a couple with their dogs at the spot where I parked and a couple of bikers as I was finishing my hike. It also had a good amount of gradients, so I felt like I accomplished something at the end. Bugs were out in droves, so thank goodness for bug spray. I could’ve used a machete to clear a path on several parts of the trail, though...

Parked at the trailhead at the end of Forest Street. Started north toward Upper Carpenter Pond then continued to Carpenter Pond. Headed west next to new development area bushwacking over to southbound trail. Went south to Messenger then did a nice loop back to Forest Street. An awesome time was had by all (me!).