Four Ponds Conservation Area - Town Forest Tour Trail

Four Ponds Conservation Area - Town Forest Tour Trail is a 1.7 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and nature trips and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

good walking area.a bit over grow in late summer. a few obstacles to consider with small children like washed out bridges and paths.

Really enjoyed this trail! Easy to get to and has beautiful scenery!

One of our favorite trails! Beautiful ponds, wildlife, and clear paths. Keep an eye out for the giant snapper turtle that lives in Freeman Pond. We've been seeing it for the past few years. Remember bug spray in the spring and summer.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Ftc

Monday, June 13, 2016

Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Pretty trails if you stick by the water, otherwise semi lackluster. Good for exercise, will be nice to bring dogs in nicer weather to go for a walk/swim.

Monday, February 29, 2016

Thursday, January 21, 2016

I didn't have a problem finding the entrance. I went 1/22/16 and it was beautiful and quite. Get a map because the trails do intertwine! Overall, great place to relax.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

It was difficult to get to the trail head and parking using the address and directions provided by All Trails. I am still not sure we were in the right place as we didn't see a single pond. The trail was pretty manageable. It was a quicker hike which our dog loved.

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Monday, August 03, 2015

great trail with great scenery. The trailhead is wrong. after finding it it was a very short hike probably around an hour and a half with two dogs and two people. Had a great time and it was a beautiful day. Lots of very cool wooden platforms, Creek, pond, and nice use. I would consider this an easy hike with a backpack not sleep at all. also I didn't look at the map but I doubt it was 3.6 miles as it is labeled on this site.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Trail head on Barlow's Landing Rd. Hiked 5 miles around black and red trails . Beautiful woodland and pond views.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

one of my favorite places

Monday, April 21, 2014