Fairhaven Trail Loop

Fairhaven Trail Loop is a 5.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Concord, Massachusetts that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

beach

Easy to get to, beautiful trail, need the GPS to navigate.

Just and FYI... since we Didn’t actually get to walk the trail. We were here with our dogs. The trail head/ parking begins at the Walden Pond boat launch. Dogs are not permitted on the portion of Trail from the boat launch parking along the south edge of Walden Pond.

Not super well marked, but I had cell reception during most of it allowing us to follow our loop. My 3 year old walked the majority of the trail!

Fairly easy hike. Pretty quiet and peaceful. Parking is tricky, I parked at Walden Pond where there is a charge and the lot fills up very fast. Hike to the back of Walden Pond, cross the rail tracks and you will be in Wright Woods. Great hike with kids. There are many forks in the trail, as there are several short cuts and those weren't labelled very well.

My friend and I took our horses here on a weekend and we pleasantly surprised. We didn't come across too many people and there was a few places to go down to the river with our horses to get in the water. Some trails which are marked very well were too rocky for the horses to go down but there were alternative routes. There was even a side trail with some homemade jumps to spice things up a little. My horse is tall so some tree branches were a little low for me but they weren't impassable. There are two different parking areas and the one we parked at didn't leave a lot of room for the truck and trailer but we made it work. We will definitely go back.