East Boston Camps and Gould Road Loop Trail

East Boston Camps and Gould Road Loop Trail is a 4.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Westford, Massachusetts that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

beach

Half paved on small residential roads, half dirt trail through Conservation Lands.

Loved the views. Well groomed path.

Great for dogs!

I can walk here from my house so I visit quite frequently with my dog. We love swimming after a trail run and picking wild blueberries in summer! In the winter, snowshoeing is also fun.

Monday, August 07, 2017

Spend a lot of time here with my kids and the dog. There is a very large area of trails, woods and swimming area to explore. Very pretty trails follow a brook.

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

When you Park if you take the trail to the far left it follows Stoney Brook which is a very pretty scenic area. Quite a few people with dogs but a very nice spot

Sunday, October 23, 2016

This is a very easy hike/walk. I have done this walk several times a week my dogs for a few years. It's a great place your take your dog for a walk. There are a lot of dogs off leash, some are well behaved. There is pond fir swimming, which is nice in the summer. Longest loop I've been able to come up with is 3 miles.

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Beautiful water view. Dogs will have a great time playing in the clean water. Easy hike with some hilly sections.

Sunday, May 25, 2014

It was a pretty spot, but lots of dogs off of their leashes despite the warnings for owners to control their dogs. I had a couple come up and jump on us and scare the children.

Sunday, May 21, 2017