Cranberry Bogs Trail

Cranberry Bogs Trail is a 0.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near East Sandwich, Massachusetts that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Not a very good place to hike better for mountain biking or dirt bike . Parking area looks like no one has parked there in a long time ! Trails not marked got lost ended up in someones backyard & had to ask for directions back by road 1.5 mile hike back to the car ! Go to Scorton Creek instead Excellent place to Hike !!!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Monday, January 13, 2014

Saturday, October 12, 2013

My daughter and I hiked this trail today. There is no parking lot or signage and GPS had us park on the side of the road at the dead end and walk. Nice paths and hills but remember your way because as you walk deeper into the woods you go off many paths which made it difficult to find our way back. I recommend hiking in October because we didn't see one bug.

Sunday, June 09, 2013

I had a difficult time finding the trailhead and following the trail. I'm not sure if I ever made the actual trail. Many trails were crossing one another. However the woods were nice. Be sure to bring insect repellent.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013