Cascade Falls Loop Trail

Cascade Falls Loop Trail is a 1.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Worcester, Massachusetts that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

A great hike if you'd like to take a step out of Worcester and experience nature close-by. The waterfall is gorgeous especially in Spring when wild flowers bloom along the trail. Many side trails allow this short walk to be turned into an afternoon hike. An old dump with interesting objects can be found in the woods on the opposite side of the loop from the falls.

Nice wooded walk right in the city. Added the outer loop toward Boynton Park to add more length and elevation. Scenic, but streams and falls are all dry in the middle of this hot summer.

Trail was very quiet when I went. The falls though are a very pretty sight.

Go to this trail on a rainy day and admire the waterfall!

really enjoyed this hike. we went to go see the falls after a day in the city. I was looking for a short hike but as we started to get into it we kept on expanding upon the loop until it was about 3.5miles until we got back to the car. we didn't even realize we had been out that long, the most trecherous part was at the beginning climbing up along the fall. got to say some beautiful nature, had a red tailed hawk land within feet of me and find it's dinner!

my only caution is watch for the path coming back from the paved driveway towards the falls (I forget the name). we went in where it was marked but they apparently moved the path off to our left, never saw the entrance just went in where the app told is (and was marked as a trailhead). after traversing some brush and briars we finally located the path and hopped back on, saw a sign later saying the path was moved!

great gem hidden in the outskirts of Worcester!

Short and to the point, too residential for my taste

3 stars good walk with the dogs it was fun to watch them explore and climb...a little buggy but that's to be expected...however where are the cascading waters?? All dried up??

Gets a little technical in a few spots, but was a nice jog

Four stars for a nice, short walk-hike w dog/baby and some decent uphill for Mass. Not five stars bc of the bugs.

Sunday, August 06, 2017

pretty, easy trail with a bit of an uphill, limited parking, but overall a nice walk in the woods!

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

It's a good little hike, lot of bugs though. Welcome to nature I guess

Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Pretty hike. Trail needs some tlc but still walkable. Some broken glass. Bring your bug spray

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Pretty trails, one big incline at the beginning and then the rest was pleasant downhills.

Thursday, June 08, 2017

This trail far surpassed my expectations. Simply beautiful

Monday, June 05, 2017

fun family hike

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Great short hike with a nice liitle cascade falls

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

it was foggy when we went there in jan. it was nice

Monday, October 10, 2016

Ok trails. Not much to see.

Sunday, August 21, 2016

This hike is a decent length for children. There are some steep climbs. Overall it is a rocky hike. I would not suggest jogging or running it. The waterfall was dry in August.

Sunday, August 21, 2016

The hike was not very challenging. It should be rated "easy". The trail marked very well. There appeared to once be a water fall along the trail, but it has since dried out.
I can see why people have not posted pictures for this trail.... Because there is not much to post about

Sunday, May 01, 2016

Nice little trail run with good elevation gain. Meadow trail opens up into clearing on the top.

Saturday, September 20, 2014

horrible trail broken glass not good for dogs also full of trash and grass clipings

Friday, June 20, 2014