Caratunk Wildlife Refuge Trail

Caratunk Wildlife Refuge Trail is a 2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Seekonk, Massachusetts and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and birding and is accessible year-round.

5 minutes ago

Pretty hike, nothing too hard

25 minutes ago

Very nice trail and great for kids to explore. Pleasant old stone walls and water make it a little extra intriguing. I did this with my 2 and 5 year olds who enjoyed the hike!

Beautiful well marked trails. Lots to discover for the kids.

nice trail good marking

Nice trails.I thought they were pretty well marked.Not too strenuous which is great if you have kids.Very picturesque.

Overall, this was a very pleasant hike. Mostly flat trails with a few steep inclines and some areas which were a bit tricky to traverse due to recent wet weather.

As an artist, I was appreciative of a lot of eye candy... A scenic overlook, quaint foot bridges and picturesque trails abound.

On the downside, the trail markets were very confusing... Sometimes downright poor or lacking altogether. I was thankful for the fact I could get a good signal and was able to use my gps to get back on track when the right direction wasn't clear.