Borderland State Park Loop Trail

Borderland State Park Loop Trail is a 9 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Easton, Massachusetts that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I've done cross country skiing, sledding with my kiddo behind the mansion, mansion tours, picnics, and hikes as long or short as you want. Never fails to disappoint!

Grew up in Mansfield so it was a place we went as a kid. Love it!

Great park! Love the view of the main flat trail surrounding the water. Side trails are a bit more rocky and offer beautiful fern groves and wildlife.

Nice walk around pond. Going to check out mountain side.

Great walk with our pup! Will be back!

Nice trails but, were busy on a very mild October day. Will definitely go back.

Great local place to go for a shorter, moderate/easy ride. Trails can be crowded on weekends with walkers and runners so biking is best during the week or early in the morning on weekends. Beautiful scenery and wildlife everywhere!

I went this summer with my daughter (15) and our dog (Iggy). This is a nice trail with a stream, woods, open fields and a short walk along a rarely (no houses) traveled road. We would do this again.