Blackstone Gorge Trail

Blackstone Gorge Trail is a 1.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Blackstone, Massachusetts that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Short and simple, great place to unwind after work, or a perfect picnic spot. Bring bugspray, where there's water there's bugs!

very peaceful

Super quick hike over some rocky trails. Fun for small children. Very peaceful.

If your looking for a quick hike with beautiful views, this is a good one!!

This is a great place to go with kids! It's certainly not a difficult hike by any means, but it's cute and short with a lot to check out. I took my 6yo there and we had a blast climbing on the rocks, watching the ducks, and even caught a fish. :)

This place is great for a quick and beautiful hike. Trails aren't marked well but it's so small that you can't really get lost.

loved this short fun hike. made sure to check out the outcroppings and climbed down to the water. Beautiful. Only 1.4, I wish it had gobe on longer.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Nice place, I'm a fan of anywhere I can walk along side water while still feeling like in a woodsy area. I didn't walk the entire trail but a little ways before turning around. It wasn't marked very well as at one point I was following the trial along the water and then suddenly there was no more trail and I found myself having to go up some incline to find the nearest path. The gorge itself makes this enjoyable and there's some spots to go out on rocks in the water which is cool. Worth giving a try if in the area.

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

it wasn't what I expected. It's very pretty but there wasn't much to this trail.

Monday, June 20, 2016

Not a bad trip if nearby. There's places to stop, and also hop on the many rocks that line and cross the river downstream from the falls. I live nearby and go there with my 3/7 year olds. They love it! Not a place for a stroller of any sort though, as there's tons of rocks and roots along the trail. I will say the upper trails are horrendously marked, but could be a great little 1.5mile trip if ever properly maintained and tagged.

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

it's a short hike but it has some nice river views and vistas.

Sunday, March 20, 2016

I love this place because it's local to me and the views of the Blackstone river are great. There are plenty of spots close to the river where the rapids are loud enough to drown out those pesky loud thoughts, a locally known rock stacking area, and plenty of trails and side trails to keep one isolated if they choose.

Sunday, April 09, 2017