Bear Hole Reservoir Trail

Bear Hole Reservoir Trail is a 2.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near West Springfield, Massachusetts that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Really nice, super clean trail. Not too intense and just long enough to get some fresh air and take on a few nice spots. There's a nice creek with an adorable place to even get in the water. Would be a great little hike to bring the dogs and I noticed it has some really neat, windy bike trails off the main trail. I really like this hike because it loops perfectly around in a circle... only took about 40 minutes to walk.

love it I'm glad they finally did something with bear hole for the community that lives in West Springfield other than people dumping their. me and the neighbor take our dogs out almost every weekend for a walk. I just got two new mountain bikes for me and my son and we are going to start heading out there and try to do it every day it's a peaceful quiet place and you always find new Beauty that you haven't seen before. great job what Springfield

The waterfall is modest yet beautiful. Nice place for an easy walk.

I know I already rated it, but I wanted to add 1 more thing for people who take dogs there that are scaredy cats, like ours. Somewhere within hearing distance there is a sportsman club, or something like that. Sounds like a target shooting area. That's the only thing that ruins it.

We had a fun walk w our pup, Max! The waterfall was really pretty! It was nice having a path next to the water, to keep Max cool and hydrated!!

Awesome trails for you and your dog!

easy terrains, with speculator river view.