White Trail

White Trail is a 3.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Jarrettsville, Maryland that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

old growth

White Trail Loop - Rocks State Park is a 2 mile loop trail located near Street, Maryland that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking & rock climbing and is accessible year-round.

Nice hike but wish it was longer. Went on a Tuesday with beautiful weather and only saw a handful of people. Would probably avoid it on a weekend b/c I don't like crowds when I hike

Very nice hike! We couldn't find the trail head at Wilson's Picnic area so we parked at the ranger station. It was beautiful weather and saw a lot of people along the way. All Trails says that the loop is 3.1 but the park reports it as 2.2 miles. Either way, it was a fun hike with lots of good views. We will definitely be back in the fall for the changing leaves!

Nice hike. This was my first time in Rocks State Park. This was my first rock scramble to summit of King & Queen Seat since my foot surgery. I met some people on the summit. One of them show me the easiest way to top of the summit.