Pleasantville Loop Trail

Pleasantville Loop Trail is a 6.9 mile loop trail located near Fallston, Maryland that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Pleasant hike with a few climbing challenges. Lacks nice views.

Great trail for a fall stroll. Peaceful, scenery is beautiful.

Beautiful peaceful trail with mostly flat surfaces for sure footed hike. Little traffic. Passed two bikers and one hiker. Parking is extremely limited on side of road. If not for my 4x4 I would not have parked here.

I am a beginner and loved this trail. It was a bit difficult at some parts and I was really confused once I came out on the street at Laurel Brook Rd. Still think I may have gone the wrong way at some point down there crossing over two old bridges. I do not have a wifi phone so a map wouldve been smart but ya know, still learning. Anyway I really enjoyed the views even in the rain I had a great time, cant wait to go back.

Will never go to this place again. "People " in nearby farm shooting assault rifles. Started shooting at us. Bullets hitting tress around us. Kept shooting even though I was screaming at them to stop. My two children and I hiding behind a rock. It was intentional. Police caught them but won't file charges because the assault rifle is legal and they said they weren't shooting at us. Stupid crazy country. Get me out of here

Nice trail that follows old train tracks and is quite nice. Has some decent river views and some cool areas where the train tracks cut through hills. The western loop portion of the trail is kinda boring but nothing terrible

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Great trail for trail running.

Monday, May 23, 2016

My husband & I did about 4 miles today going from Pleasantville Rd. to Laurel Brook Trestle abutment. Even with the muddy conditions we enjoyed it. Trail is steep in some areas and stream crossings are involved including one that is a 2 x 10 screwed to tree roots because the stream banks are very steep. About a mile of the trail covers the Ma & Pa Railroad Right of Way. Very little parking on Pleasantville Rd.

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Great trail for mountain biking. There are some side trails, so don't be afraid to explore!

Sunday, February 28, 2016

This trail is great for hiking. I went biking and there were a few times when I had to walk my bike because it was too steep. It was early in the season though so I guess I just wasn't in shape. It is a pretty trail for MD.

recorded Track - Oct 20, 11:37 AM