Patterson Park Trail is a 1.6 mile loop trail located near Baltimore, Maryland that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 1.6 miles Elevation Gain: 104 feet Route Type: Loop

My favorite running spot in Baltimore. As a bonus, BMore Licks is around the corner for a warm day snack. :)

Sun Apr 21 2019

Beautiful park. All paved walking trails but with some hills and steps.

Fri Apr 27 2018

We love this place, it has a dog park that we usually start out at to let the dog run free, then we travel around the duck pond which always has tons of ducks and oriels if you catch them on migration (the places fills up with them in the spring) and then we head to the playground which is really good, then we trek on over to the pagoda and back down to the car. On certian days the pagoda is open to go into, dogs can not go into the pagoda and I have never been in it as it always seems to be closed or I have the dog with me. This place can get crazy busy with dogs and kids on weekends and in the summer, but still a wonderful place. By far one of our favorite places in Baltimore near us to go.

Sun Jan 14 2018

Nice place to take a walk during the daylight hours

Sun Aug 13 2017

So the figure 8 loop for an even 2 miles.

Sun Mar 19 2017

I walk to this park every day I'm not on trail... One of the most beautiful places in Baltimore!

Tue Feb 21 2017

One of baltimore's best urban parks. Check out the pagoda and the duck pond.

Wed Nov 02 2016

This is a beautiful park in southeast Baltimore City. Lots of easy walking, with a variety of trees to see!

Wed Sep 28 2016

Nice park, it has been cleaned up a lot. Would still not venture after dark.

Sun Sep 11 2016

Nice walk through the park.

Sun Aug 07 2016

Nice urban park with amenities like an Ice skating rink (seasonal), an Asian Pagoda, dog park, etc. Nice for a walk and to take Fido out for some exercise. This area used to be a high crime area but gentrification has made it a safer area; I still would not recommend traveling alone after dark.

Wed Jun 15 2016

Nice city park, we often go for the dog park.

Sat Mar 05 2016

Beautiful park. Wouldn't really call it a hike, though there are a few hills (and stairs) if you want to get your heart rate up. Lovely Audubon/native flora garden. Ice cream truck will swing by, if you forgot to pack snacks.

recorded Patterson Park Trail