Oregon Ridge Park Trail

Oregon Ridge Park Trail is a 4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Cockeysville, Maryland that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and nature trips and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I just started running here with my dogs. I've been probably 5 or 6 times now, and I really love it. Beautiful trails, very well marked, enough variety in length of trails. There are some spots that look like they are being repaired but are still travel-able, and there is some construction being done on the 'ski slope', but my dogs and I could get a 4.5 mile run in without backtracking so that was fantastic.

I googled and printed out trail maps and took it with me the first couple times. Everything was well marked and trails kept up, but having the maps on hand helped. There are intersections of the red and yellow trails that have a map stand, as well.

My favorite trail, though I give it 4 stars because it can be a bit confusing in a couple spots. Be sure to check out the nature center while you're here!

The trail is very hard to distinguish, and I had difficulty staying on one trail due to the difficulty of finding the markings along the trail.

Very good trail for an afternoon hike

The trail is probably usually wonderful. But after walking the "red trail" today I was a bit disappointed to see all the logging. Parts of the trail are not accessible due to it being an active logging site. The trails that were open however were very well maintained. The staff I did not speak to but everyone gave me a very friendly wave. I hope the paths get reopened soon. I would like to go again.

I enjoy seeing the woodpeckers and the songs of the thrush. The streams are a splash.