North Point State Park Trail

North Point State Park Trail is a 4 mile loop trail located near Sparrows Point, Maryland and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible year-round.

Unless you are into military history, I found nothing spectacular here. Unmarked paved walkways, broken picnic tables, graffiti, and liter. Not well maintained. Would be nice to bring a child just learning to ride a bicycle, or a casual stroll - if it were cleaned up.

I truly love this location. I grew up in this area but live on the other side of the bay now. Beautiful evening for a Nature Hike. Nice breeze coming off the Bay. I was down here a little over a week ago and i saw lots of Wild Berries. Decided to come back for an evening of Berries Picking then I finished my normal hike on the Trails. Got to watch the Sun go down on the water..

Beautiful evening for a Hike. Nice breeze coming off the Bay. Bay front trails were a little buggy because the tide was out. Most the the people in the park were down on the beach. Few people were on the trails but not many because I still ate a few Cobwebs. As the Sun was going down I saw many deer in the fields. I averaged 3-miles an hour and barely got wet from a sweat. Super Great Evening down by The Bay.

Had a great time. Well marked routes.

North point is a nice place for a quick family walk. The trails are mostly concrete and the brush is maintained.
The loops are short so getting lost is near impossible.

This is one of my favorite trails for a casual day. it is all flat and has a beautiful scenery. There are a few extended short paths to discover as well as the main loop.

This was an enjoyable hike that is not too far of a trip from Baltimore. Despite the fact that it is late fall, there is a lot to see, and the shoreline and forest views are no less beautiful. We meandered around the main trail and took several of the smaller off-shoots. The abandoned building on the Power House loop has some cool graffiti inside and is worth a look. I also had fun looking for sea glass on the shoreline. The trails themselves were well-maintained and clearly marked. Overall, we had a great time!